Q 1: Why the colors of hair extensions don`t seems exactly as the pictures show or description says?
A : Different monitor have different displays. For natural hair, the same color number may have a little color difference. Virgin hair can be bleached and dyed.
Q 2: Why my hair extension is different from the hair on the head of model?
A : Different ways of styling can achieve different looks even if it’s the same hair texture. Model pictures showing on our web are for your reference only.
Q 3: Why are my hair extensions getting tangle?
A: Your Hair Extensions can tangle due to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt water, chlorine and not combing ( wide tooth comb ) out your hair daily, etc. Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week,twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.Too much heat or process will also lead to dryness and thus tangle.
Q 4: Why are my hair extensions getting shedding?
A: A little shedding during the first combings or washes is very normal. Please always seal the weft if you cut it for installation. And never scratch the hair hard.Tangling will also lead to shedding.A wide-toothed comb will be suggested to detangle your hair. While combing, start from the tips and gradually work your way up. Curly hair should not be combed when it is dry or without any conditioner on. Please gently run your fingers through the hair to disentangle it. You may need to use a small amount of detangler spray before attempting this.
Too much heat and process will also cause dryness and hair breakage.
Q 5: Can the hair be dyed and permed?
A: Virgin hair can be dyed, permed and flat-ironed. The control of temperature of flat iron as well as the choosing of bleaches and colorants, time of process, etc. should be conducted professionally. Otherwise the hair could get damaged easily. Curls could get a bit looser after process. You could also use tools like flexi rods, curling iron, straightner,etc. to help restyle and maintain your hair texture.
Q 6: How to measure our hair?
A: The LENGTH here means the stretched length of raw material.For curly and wavy hair, It should be stretched to straight when you measure the length.
Q 7: Why is there a smell on the hair?
Hair will get disinfected and shampooed in our factory. Then some hair oil will be applied on it before packaging. Usually the smell will fade away after washing and deep conditioning.
1. Hair can be returned in its original package for exchange or refund within 7 calendar days after receipt of goods.
2. Products should have not been used , washed, altered or done with anything in any way.
3. We recommend using trusted delivery services to return your products as we are not responsible for lost returns.
4. Delivery costs including freights and taxes incurred shall be borne by Buyer.
5. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning any items. A consultant will contact you to make the process as quick and easy as possible.
6. Refund or exchange will be arranged within 3 workdays after the returned package is well received and confirmed by our quality control team.